Marbling Score of 11-12 & is A-5 Grade!
TWO 21 - 26 OZ STEAKS
STEAKS ARE 1.25 - 1.5 INCHES THICK
Japanese Wagyu is rated more highly then US Kobe beef.
If you've never had Japanese Wagyu Beef you're in for a treat. If you have, you know how amazing it is! Known for its marbling characteristics and naturally enhanced flavor, tenderness, and juiciness, this Wagyu Beef has a marbling score of 11-12 and is A-5 grade.
These Japanese Wagyu steaks are flash frozen and individually vacuum sealed prior to shipping. Flash frozen steaks can be kept in the freezer for up to 6 months.
For maximum enjoyment for these incredible steaks, follow our cooking guidelines:
- Keep your steaks cold until ready to cook, so the buttery fat won't render too quickly.
- Do NOT marinate! We recommend salt and pepper, applied right before cooking. Marinades will cover up the delicious flavor of this unctuous beef.
- Use high heat on your grill or saute pan, and cook only a few minutes on each side for rare to medium rare (recommended).
- Turn the steaks carefully so that you don't puncture the beef, potentially loosing some of the precious fat and juices.
- When steaks are done, let them sit for a minimum of five minutes on a cutting board or plate (remove from heat source).